HOW WE CAN HELP YOU FIND AND PURCHASE PROPERTY
— including homes for sale by owner in the North Carolina Mountains.
If you’re like most of our clients, when you visit Western North Carolina, you’ll only have a few days to look at property. Our job is to help you make the best use of that time, and here’s how we do do it.
1. The first step is yours. Pick up the phone and call Roy or Daphne Sargent at Olde Town Brokers NC, 800-293-1998. Or just click here.
2. Then we’ll have a telephone interview. Some say that we have an uncanny ability to understand the buyer’s wants and needs. And that’s just a matter of asking the right questions. And listening.
3. Based on the information you provide and the number of days you have to look at property, we’ll put together an itinerary of property visits that match your wants and needs. Just think of me as your “personal shopper” for real estate.
4. To make your visit more enjoyable and productive, we’ll be happy to recommend lodging, dining and activities for your personal time, when you’re not looking at property.
5. Together we will visit each property on the itinerary. At each location, we’ll help you with an objective evaluation, pointing out any negatives as well as the positives I’ve observed.
6. Before preparing a contract offer on the property you choose, we will assist you in determining the property’s market value. We’ll provide an estimate of closing costs and, if available, the mortgage company’s truth-in-lending estimate.
7. Drawing on our years of real estate experience, we’ll help you with a negotiation strategy, including pre-set limits on points of negotiation. We will not, however, provide legal advice. That’s an entirely different specialty.
8. We will prepare a contract offer that protects your interest whenever possible. And we’ll guide you through the purchasing process, reviewing the settlement statement and attending the closing with you.
Throughout the entire process, we’ll be working exclusively for you, our client. If you’ve purchased property before, we’re sure you’ll be pleased with the difference a Buyer’s Agent can make.